Disclaimer: If you are not aware, this blog is the personal blog (Erin Apelu) I set up 3 years ago to post pictures I took of my boys and their friends playing football. As the years passed I began including all the varsity (as many as possible with my non-professional camera) and continued to post them on this blog. While I am aware that many of you might not see your picture on this blog (if you were playing that night), rest assured we (Aryana and myself) do try and get as much of the team as we are able to. The pictures near the end of each post are usually of my family, my kids and some of their friends. I include them on these posts because it is easier for everyone to copy whatever pictures they want without me having to send them all individually. Thanks--Erin Apelu!


Monday, June 1, 2015

Meet the Warriors--Archie Tuimalatu




Archie Tuimalatu was born on October 4, 1997 to June and Maatusi Tuimalatu. He is the oldest and has two brother, BJ (a Warrior) & Damien, and a sister, Cameron.

Standing at 5'11 and weighing 185 pounds, Archie plays the ever important role of Free Safety as a Warrior. 

His favorite thing about the being a Taylorsville Warrior is the brotherhood. He loves how everyone gets along and treats each other like family.

While attending Taylorsville High School, Archie's favorite subjects are World History and English. He loves learning about the history of the different countries and all the different wars and disasters that took place. Archie also loves reading biography's and writing argumentative essays.

In his free time he enjoys watching football highlights.

One day Archie would like to play football at Southern Utah University while he is obtaining a degree in computer engineering.

Archie's favorite college football team is UCLA.
His NFL team is the Raiders.
Favorite player is Running Back Bo Jackson for his great work ethics.
 
Brave Guy!


If Archie was ever stranded on a deserted island and could only take one person and one item with him it would be Bo Jackson and a book.





1 comment: