Disclaimer: If you are not aware, this blog is the personal blog (Erin Apelu) I set up 3 years ago to post pictures I took of my boys and their friends playing football. As the years passed I began including all the varsity (as many as possible with my non-professional camera) and continued to post them on this blog. While I am aware that many of you might not see your picture on this blog (if you were playing that night), rest assured we (Aryana and myself) do try and get as much of the team as we are able to. The pictures near the end of each post are usually of my family, my kids and some of their friends. I include them on these posts because it is easier for everyone to copy whatever pictures they want without me having to send them all individually. Thanks--Erin Apelu!


Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Ute Shoot 2016 Tville Warriors Varsity Runner-Up

As a complete shock to those watching, but not to those who truly know us, the Taylorsville Warriors took 2nd place at the the Ute Shoot 2016 on Saturday, June 4, 2016. As memory serves me right, the Warriors are use to leaving the Ute Shoot after the first round of Single Elimination, but this year was different. Except for the final game, where Lehi took 1st place and the Championship, the only other game the Warriors lost on Saturday was their first game against Spanish Fork (I think they were still waking up!).

What's more remarkable about the Warriors winning streak for the day was that the majority of the team played both ways the entire day, only resting when they had a bi-game. Might I add that the temperature on Saturday soared to 95 degrees during those few final games.

Watch out world. Don't underestimate what a few great boys can do!

We anxiously look forward to see these great boys in the fall!

GO WARRIORS!

No comments:

Post a Comment