Disclaimer: If you are not aware, this blog is the personal blog (Erin Apelu) I set up 3 years ago to post pictures I took of my boys and their friends playing football. As the years passed I began including all the varsity (as many as possible with my non-professional camera) and continued to post them on this blog. While I am aware that many of you might not see your picture on this blog (if you were playing that night), rest assured we (Aryana and myself) do try and get as much of the team as we are able to. The pictures near the end of each post are usually of my family, my kids and some of their friends. I include them on these posts because it is easier for everyone to copy whatever pictures they want without me having to send them all individually. Thanks--Erin Apelu!


Sunday, August 31, 2014

Hello Day Assembly War on 54th-- August 29, 2014

CONGRATS TO THE TAYLORSVILLE WARRIORS!!

The pictures from the nail biting WAR ON 54TH against the Murray Spartans will be posted soon.

But first, let's start with our exciting HELLO DAY ASSEMBLY....

Next to thanking GOD for everything he has given us, we must remember to honor this great nation with the national anthem.


JROTC





Don't our boys look handsome?







Our fantastic Cheerleaders continued the excitement by welcoming everyone. 


I  can't ever tell the Glaspie twins apart







Some of our fabulous football players helped in the introduction of the SBO's









We can't forget a few of our Water Managers that are on Dance Company
Erika and Mahalia










What a beauty! 

Add caption

Lexi loves to help the Water Managers during practice on weekdays. 







WE CAUGHT THE SPARTAN!











THE 'GLAMOROUS' GUYS (Lyric was too shy to show his face!)




No comments:

Post a Comment