Disclaimer: If you are not aware, this blog is the personal blog (Erin Apelu) I set up 3 years ago to post pictures I took of my boys and their friends playing football. As the years passed I began including all the varsity (as many as possible with my non-professional camera) and continued to post them on this blog. While I am aware that many of you might not see your picture on this blog (if you were playing that night), rest assured we (Aryana and myself) do try and get as much of the team as we are able to. The pictures near the end of each post are usually of my family, my kids and some of their friends. I include them on these posts because it is easier for everyone to copy whatever pictures they want without me having to send them all individually. Thanks--Erin Apelu!


Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Taylorsville Warriors vs Kearns Cougars August 22, 2014

The BEST family out there (I'm a little partial)
I must warn you, I am NOT a professional photographer. I have a decent camera and I love to take pictures (especially of my kids).  Here are some of the photos that I took at the Tville/Kearns Varsity game on 8/22/14. Mind you, the rain was pouring down so I did my best.

SOMEONE probably took a selfie they didn't want on here....
Some of our wonderful Water Managers

Getting our warm up in









Okay, time for the fun to end.  Let's get started...
















WAIT!  A few more. I mean, where would the boys be without the ever important water?


Sadly, we are missing a few IMPORTANT Water Managers in this picture.   A shout out to Mormon, Isaac, Babygirl, Tatyana, and Mahalia.









My hair was already scary before the main rain came down. :(






Sorry... here are the boys!

































































































































































































































































Another beautiful sunset
























Thanks to our fabulous Cheerleaders







scary!

Where would we be without our lovely trainer, Paul?








That is actually a happy look on Coach Well's face.  Hum




We ALWAYS give thanks!


We were being photo bombed

The look on Coach Fa'a face is priceless












































I loved the sunset through the rain
























These two use to be BFF's
Darnel and Shay



























STAY TUNE FOR THIS WEEKS PICTURES FROM THE WAR ON 54--TVILLE VS MURRAY

No comments:

Post a Comment