Disclaimer: If you are not aware, this blog is the personal blog (Erin Apelu) I set up 3 years ago to post pictures I took of my boys and their friends playing football. As the years passed I began including all the varsity (as many as possible with my non-professional camera) and continued to post them on this blog. While I am aware that many of you might not see your picture on this blog (if you were playing that night), rest assured we (Aryana and myself) do try and get as much of the team as we are able to. The pictures near the end of each post are usually of my family, my kids and some of their friends. I include them on these posts because it is easier for everyone to copy whatever pictures they want without me having to send them all individually. Thanks--Erin Apelu!


Sunday, October 19, 2014

Varsity Tville Warriors vs Cottonwood Colts

DON'T FORGET TO CLICK 'READ MORE' AT THE BOTTOM SO YOU CAN SEE THE REST OF THE PICTURES. 

Hope everyone's weekend is fantastic. Wednesday's varsity Pink Out for Breast Cancer game didn't play out exactly as we all hoped. All we can do now is look forward to this Friday's game against the West Panthers.

Please enjoy some highlights from the game.

Love ya'll!


Pregame tailgate Party 

















Sweet Mama G 

Possible protection from Ebola!!! Lol





























Pre-game warm up ritual. The boys love having their pictures taken.






Coach Fano 'trying' to dance along with the warm-up mix playing on the speakers.
C





















Coach Wells standing in the middle of the pre-game huddle.












Tori, our new watergirl





Baby Girl washing off my kiss!
























































































































































































































Chirons Half-time performance 

















































































































After the game some of us were trying to smile



























No comments:

Post a Comment